|Main Weapon(s)||Wind-Up weapons|
Wind-Up is a Tech Skylander from Skylanders: SWAP Force, and is one of the newest Skylanders so far.
Wind-Up appears in Beta as a hidden character, unlocked after completing 325 matches.
Wind-Up features a wind-up meter: it is filled when he runs and when he attacks; when fully charged, his up special, Overcrank, gains maximum height, but the meter is completely drained afterward.
- B: Toy Gun. Shoots rapidfire suction-cup projectiles; a quick, steady way to harm opponents.
- Side B: Knockout Punch. Charges up a giant boxing glove, and releases to cause damage and awesome knockback.
- Up B: Overcrank. Spins upward in the air rapidly; the more the wind-up meter is filled, the higher he goes when using overcrank.
- Down B: Wind-Up Whirlwind. Spins rapidly like a top in place; can be steered slightly.
- Final Smash: Springing Out. (TBA)