| Pokémon Red Dragon Version/
Pokémon Green Dragon Version
Pokémon Red and Green Dragon Versions are the Pokémon Games which starts the sixth generation. The new versions have two main legendary Pokémons. It happens in the new region of Kandai. There are more than 100 new Pokémons. The new villain team is the Team Chaos who wants to capture the "Extreme Dragons" and controlling the world with the dragons. They are Infermortten (fire/dragon type) and Leafmortten (grass/dragon type). There will be 12 gyms in new cities.
- There are 12 gyms.
- New type of Pokémon: Genetic Pokémon. These pokémon are special because they were mutated. In this category of Pokémon we can see, for example: Charidonts, Blastidons and Dracosaur...
- Some pokémons are robotic and they can't be seen in the nature if they aren't with a team soldier.
- Team Chaos is a criminal team that tries to have the best Pokémons mutating them.
- New Pokémon Trainers: Kira (female trainer) and Thunder (male trainer).
- The cities names are taken from mineral names: Cadmium City, Gold City, Cobalt City...
- Two rivals: Gena (Team Chaos boss) and Sodium (rival since the first city).
- Players can participate in Pokémon Contests in 6 different cities.
- New friends: Reoul (boy friend), Lise (girl friend)
- New professor: Prof. Sunflower (female)
- The first village, where you start the journey is "Sulfur Village".
- Legendary Pokémons from other places: Kyurem, Reshiram, Zekrom, etc.
- New HM: HM09 Magma Bathe.
- Underwater routes.
- Volcanic routes.
See the list of Kandai Pokémons here.
In the new game, there are Pokémons from 3rd, 4th and 5th generations (except Pikachu and Raichu of the 1st generation and Pichu of the 2nd generation).
See the list of new moves of this game here.